LEGISLATION TO PREVENT STROKE AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF STROKE SURVIVORS, CAREGIVERS AND FAMILIES
- FAST ACT – Expand access to telemedicine.
- AGE Act – Reduce the financial burdens on caregivers.
- Support Prescription Synchronization – Support research into ways to increase medication adherence
- Return to Work Awareness Act – Provides resources to make returning to work easier for stroke survivors
- CONNECT for Heath Act – expand access to telehealth
StateThe Oregon Stroke Care Committee is established under ORS 431.673 for the purpose of achieving continuous improvement in the quality of stroke care in Oregon. The committee is made of 10 members appointed by the director of the Oregon Health Authority. Everyone has a right to know about and use Oregon Health Authority (OHA) programs and services.
AHA-ASA Affiliate Advocacy: http://www.yourthecure.org/
If you need help or have questions, please contact Stella Rausch-Scott at 971-673-1322, 711 TTY, Stella.M.Rausch-Scott@state.or.us